We have a very early flight tomorrow for San Francisco. We’re taking a family vacation in California; Adrien’s first time in the USA. And we’re renting a convertible Mustang.
Here’s our road trip itinerary, screenshot courtesy of Vlad:
- Mon. 21-Apr: SFO -> Santa Clara (52 km), Steve Jobs’ garage (2066 Christ Drive), Apple (1 Infinite Loop), Santa Cruz Natural Bridges State Beach and boardwalk.
- Tue. 22-Apr: -> Monterey (116 km), Monterey Bay Aquarium, Carmel, Point Lobos State Reserve.
- Wed. 22-Apr: -> Big Sur (127 km), Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park, Mc Way Falls, Canyon Trail for sequoias.
- Thu. 23-Apr: (Big Sur, cont’d)
- Fri. 24-Apr: -> Mohave (Tehachapi) (321 km)
- Sat. 25-Apr: -> Death Valley (Furnace Creek) (331 km), Zabrisky Point.
- Sun. 26-Apr: -> Lone Pine (173 km)
- Mon. 27-Apr: -> Mono Lake (197 km)
- Tue. 28-Apr: -> Sausalito (400 km) via Lake Tahoe, Sacramento. Muir Woods, Point Reyes.
- Wed. 29-Apr: -> San Francisco (16 km), Golden Gate Bridge, China Town, Russian Hill, etc.
- Thu. 30-Apr: (San Francisco, cont’d), Mission, Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz.
- Fri. 1-May: -> SFO airport in San Bruno, farewell California.