Follow my recipe for yummy mojitos (for 2 big glasses of ~33 cl each):
- Fresh mint (the more, the better)
- Sugarcane juice
- 1 lime
- White rum
- Crushed ice
- Iced soda water
- 2 sprigs of mint
- Use scissors to shred 20 to 40 rinsed leaves of fresh mint in a bowl.
- Transfer equally in each glass.
- Pour 30 ml sugarcane juice in each glass.
- Muddle mint and sugarcane juice. If you add a spoonful of powdered sugar in each glass, it may help extracting further oil from the mint.
- Pour 30 ml white rum in each glass.
- Squeeze one lime, pour equally in each glass. That’s about 30 ml per glass. Add pulp (unless you’d rather not bother or don’t care for pulp.)
- Add 6 ice cube per glass, or crushed ice.
- Fill up with iced soda water.